- Date of Birth: September 19, 1968 in Stuttgart
- Education: Eberhard Karls-University, Tübingen. Degrees in Business and Law as well as participation in the MBA program of the Kenan-Flagler Business School (USA).
- Doctoral Studies: In the areas of Business (1995) and Law (1998).
- Professorship: Professor of Corporate Finance at the University of Applied Sciences Munich since 2010 and at the University of Louisville since 2004.
- Supervisory Board: Mr. Häcker has been on the supervisory board for the company SHL Telemedicine in Düsseldorf.
- Transaction Experience: Mr. Häcker holds many years of experience as a Corporate Finance adviser. As the vice-president of Rothchild in London and Frankfurt, Mr. Häcker lead numerous Corporate Finance transactions between 2000 and 2003. Mr. Häcker also brings experience from his time as an associate with Sal. Oppenheim (1998-1999) and as an analyst for Pricewaterhouse Coopers (1996-1997).
- Literature: Mr. Häcker is author of several books in the areas of Financial Engineering, Derivatives and Investment Banking
- EIFD: Mr. Häcker is Director of the European Institute of Financial Engineering and Derivatives (EIFD).
- Languages: German (native speaker); English (fluent); French (very good); Spanish (good); Italian (basic knowledge); Russian (basic knowledge).
- Hobbies: Ironman (14x finisher); 24h bike race (2x finisher Le grand 8 des Pyrénées), piano (performance of own compositions)
- Date of Birth: April 17, 1968 in Ludwigsburg
- Education: Eberhard Karls-University, Tübingen. Degree in International Economics.
- Doctoral Studies: Economics at the Eberhard Karls-University, Tübingen (1996) and Natural Sciences at the University of Stuttgart (1999).
- Professorship: Professor of Corporate Finance and Director of the English-language master program Master of Science International Finance at the Nürtingen-Geislingen University.
- Transaction Experience: Mr. Ernst holds more than 10 years experience as a Corporate Finance consultant and in internationalization consulting. During this time he carried out numerous Corporate Finance transactions. After his studies, Mr. Ernst worked with several well-known banks and Private Equity companies. Through his work as a project leader in Mergers & Acquisitions at the Landesbank Baden-Württemberg and as an investment banker with Süd Private Equity, Mr. Ernst possesses a great deal of know-how in the areas of transaction and financial consulting.
- Literature: Mr. Ernst is author of several books in Corporate Valuation, Corporate Finance and Derivatives.
- EIFD: Mr. Ernst is Director of the European Institute of Financial Engineering and Derivatives (EIFD).
- Languages: German (native language); English (fluent); Russian (very good); Latin (good).
Senator E.h. Michael Bloss is Director of Commerzbank AG and member of the Advisory Board of the European Institute of Quantitative Finance (EIQF).
He teaches International Financial Management and Financial Engineering at Nürtingen-Geislingen University (HfWU), where he was appointed honorary senator.