The course participant receives the following services from the European Institute of Financial Engineering and Derivatives (EIFD), regardless of whether the course is "Academic Excellence" or "Professional Excellence":
- Personal Supervision by senior professors
- Feedback on learning success
- Access to the Campus of Financial Engineering
- The case studies "Financial Engineering with Options and Futures and in Risk Management".
- Excel for the case studies
- The chapter "Options and Futures" in the book "Financial Modeling" as ebook
- The Excel models for the chapter "Options and Futures" in the book "Financial Modeling
- The Certified Financial Engineer Toolbox for Options and Futures
- Further additional materials on the topic of "Financial Modeling
- Certificate: Certified Financial Modeler
- Award: Representative certificate
Depending on whether the course is "Academic Excellence" or "Professional Excellence", the course participant receives additional the following:
- Possibility of applying for a EIFD scholarship for non-students (if "Professional Excellence" is chosen).
- Participation in the initial examination (Academic Excellence)
- University certificate, certificate supplement and possibility of submission to the respective authorities for recognition of ECTS in Bachelor's and Master's programmes (if "Academic Excellence" is chosen)